Did You Know?
- In Washington, a school levy measure must be approved by 50 percent of the vote, and a school bond must be approved by 60 percent, a supermajority, of the vote.
- All voting in Washington is done by mail.
- Ballots are mailed to registered voters about three weeks prior to an election day.
- Ballots must be returned by Election Day.
- The August 2021 Primary Election is August 3.
Register to Vote
There are three ways to register to vote in King County.
- By mail
- In person
Visit the King County Elections website to learn more about how to register.